Mission Statement: Bridge the gap between the Deaf/HoH/DeafBlind and Hearing Worlds.
- Core values:
- Provide professional, friendly interpreters to ensure everyone can have access to effective communication.
- Matching you with the right Interpreter:
- An interpreter possessing the proper certifications to practice under the Sign Language Interpreters Act
- SLED. OIG, SAM Clearance required for all interpreters, HIPAA certification when working in any medical facility
- Interpreters meet 1:1 with our Deaf consultant to assess skills, knowledge, and general attitude before being sent to appointments
- All interpreters must be engaged in continuing education & those not yet certified must be actively working toward national certification
- Every request gets individualized attention to find the best interpreter for your venue & locale, but most importantly for your patient/client/ guest. ASL user’s preference is paramount, and we strive to provide the preferred interpreter when requested.
Serving all of South Carolina, North/Eastern Georgia & Southern North Carolina.